Visit us in the quaint hamlet of Myrtle Station, ON at: 9585 Baldwin St. N. (905)655-4858
(17.8km north of 401 exit 410. Look for the green house with the red roof a few doors north of the Myrtle Station railroad tracks)

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

green appeal

This is the time of the year when I become enamoured of green. Though it is very nice to have so much white around this winter, even while we shovel it, I find my gaze lingering on the houseplants.


No note necessary to tell which sweaters were made in February and March.


This week as I was making another Lumio hat in the new green I discovered the free pattern missing from the reverse side of the ball band. No problem.


You can find the said free pattern on the Schachenmayr website . It is so easy to make, you might not even need to print it out. I found more free patterns for Lumio, so I see a natty glowing scarf in the near future.


Today I am knitting a fiber rich, calorie free pink hat, very sweet!




No comments:

Post a Comment